Moray Local Attractions
Whilst there is lots to do on site at The Loft at East Grange Farm there are lots of things to do off site too!
Please see detailed a few of the local attractions that we recommend you enjoy during your visit to the area.
The Reception staff are on hand to give you any additional information that you may need, please pop in and ask any questions.
We hope you enjoy your visit to the beautiful Moray area.
THINGS TO DO LOCALLY
BEACHES & FORESTS
- great forest walks and bike trails and a tall viewing tower to climb- Culbin (just outside Forres)
Falconer Museum - Forres (has lots of kids stuff on during holidays) 01309 673701 Cawdor Castle
(Historic Scotland) the Macbeth castle!- Cawdor 01667 404401
- A few miles from Forres. A fantastic castle with woodland walk around a Victorian Lake and a newly built outside kids play area and a coffee shop too with great home bakes.
- Culloden 0844 4932159. A fantastic day out. Interactive displays, outside experience and things of interest for all the family.
Black Isle Organic Brewery
- Black Isle 01463 811871 We stock their fantastic product in our restaurant- it's BRILLIANT! and they also do tours. Worth a visit.
- you are on the Whisky trail and there are lots of distilleries to visit (Benromach- Forres, Glenfiddich..)
ACTIVITIES OFF SITE
Surfing- New Wave Surf School 07818 238781
Forres swimming pool and gym- Forres
Kinloss swimming pool and sauna- Kinloss
Moray Leisure Centre (swimming, ice-skating, gym etc) - Elgin
- just down the road from East Grange, enjoy horse riding with Equus!
Enjoy and if you need any information please just ask.